1. KD. Tripathi. Antianginal and Other Anti-ischaemic Drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 542-543.
2. Thomas Michel and Brian B. Hoffman. Treatment of myocardial ischemia and Hypertension. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 747-753.
3. T Winsor, H J Berger. Oral nitroglycerin as a prophylactic antianginal drug: clinical, physiologic, and statistical evidence of efficacy based on a three-phase experimental design. NIH National Library of Medicine, National center for biotechnology information. Pubmed.gov. November 1975. [Accessed 17th November 2020] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/811102/
4. W Schneider, M Kaltenbach, B Stahl, W D Bussmann. [Anti-anginal efficacy of oral nitroglycerin. A clinical double-blind study with dose-effect relationships]. NIH National Library of Medicine, National center for biotechnology information. Pubmed.gov. August 1984. [Accessed 17th November 2020] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6430666/
5. William E Boden, Santosh K Padala, Katherine P Cabral, Ivo R Buschmann and Mandeep S Sidhu. Role of short-acting nitroglycerin in the management of ischemic heart disease. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. August 2015. [Accessed 17th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4548722/
6. Kyle H. Kim; Connor C. Kerndt; Derek J. Schaller. Nitroglycerin. NCBI; StatPearls [Internet]. [Revised on July 2020] [Accessed 17th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK482382/
7. Cleveland Clinic. Nitroglycerin sublingual tablets. My.Clevelandclinic.org. [Accessed 17th November 2020] https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/drugs/20423-nitroglycerin-sublingual-tablets
8. Donald P.Page, N. Aubrey Carson, Clarence A.Buhr, Paul E.Flinn, Clyde E.Wells, Margaret T.Randall. Stability Study of Nitroglycerin Sublingual Tablets. Journel of Pharmaceutical science. Sciencedirect.com. January 2016. [Accessed 17th November 2020] https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0022354915400085
9. Accord. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on October 2019] [Accessed 17th November 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.5827.pdf
10. Pfizer. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. [Revised on May 2011] [Accessed 17th November 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2011/021134s005lbl.pdf