Rs.60.00 (26% Savings)
|Out of stock|
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is RAN CV?
- RAN CV contains Ranolazine
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- have or have a family history of a heart problem, called ‘QT prolongation’ or ‘long QT syndrome’
- have liver or kidney problems
- It is not known if RAN CV will harm your unborn baby and passes into your breast milk
- If you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant or breast feeding consult your doctor before taking this medicine
Tell your healthcare provider, if you take the medicines
- ketoconazole, itraconazole for fungus infection
- clarithromycin for infection
- nefazodone for depression
- nelfinavir, ritonavir, lopinavir and ritonavir, indinavir, saquinavir for HIV
- rifampin, rifabutin, rifapentine for tuberculosis (TB)
- phenobarbital, phenytoin, carbamazepine for seizures
- St.John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum)
- medicines for scarring (cirrhosis) of your liver, cholesterol, diabetes, transplant and mental problems
- Take RAN CV exactly as your doctor tells you
- Take this medicine by mouth, with or without food
- Swallow the medicine whole
- Do not crush, break, or chew RAN CV before swallowing
If you take more RAN CV
- If you take too much RAN CV, call your doctor, or go to the nearest emergency room right away
If you forget to take RAN CV
- If you miss a dose of RAN CV, wait to take the next dose of RAN CV at your regular time. Do not make up for the missed dose
If you stop taking RAN CV
- Do not stop taking RAN CV without first consulting your doctor
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.