Cold-Pressed Juices: How Are They Different?
Let’s agree. We all love juices not just because they are colourful, delicious but easy to consume, loaded with vitamins, minerals and are a powerhouse of various plant chemicals.
Juices are easy to digest, can make body absorb nutrients better and reduce the risk of cancer, boost immune system, flush out toxins and one of the most recommended methods to lose weight.
And, if you have come across neatly bottled, cold pressed juices and wondering how these are different from regular ones, read on to know more.
What Is A Cold Pressed Juice?
A cold pressed juice is made using a hydraulic cold press, that allows the maximum amount of nutrients to be extracted from the fruits and vegetables. As there are no heat or oxygen involved in the process of making juice, it allows the extract to retain 100% of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes in a bottle of cold-pressed juice.
The regular homemade juice is processed using sharp blades that spin rapidly and in the process, it creates heat while getting the pulp out of the fruits and vegetables. This breaks down a lot of nutrients from fruits and vegetables giving a foamy juice that is less dense in nutrients.
Benefits Of Drinking Cold Pressed Juice
- Drinking cold-pressed juice leads your way to optimum health. Cold-pressed juice can detoxify your body, reduce your exposure to tremendous toxins every day.
- Drinking cold pressed juices improves the functioning of liver, kidney and provides good glow to the skin. Cold-pressed juices can alleviate the stress on these vital organs and give you better health.
- Cold-pressed juice is a great way to stay energetic, to decrease bloating, lessening acne and in weight management.
- Cold-pressed juice is the best way to cleanse the digestive system and reboot your overall health and make your skin look radiant and glowing.
- Drinking cold-pressed juice is a perfect way to suppress the bad bacteria in your gut and boost your immunity.
- An easy way to get your daily dose of recommended servings of fruits and vegetables is by drinking cold- pressed juice.
- Cold-pressed juice is so light on your system and gut as it is fibre less, helping the body to completely absorb all the nutrients.
- Try cold-pressed juice as it is unpasteurized, contains no added preservatives, chemicals, artificial colour or added sugar just enriched with pure nutrition for optimum health.