Apple Cider Vinegar, as the name suggests is the apple juice which is fermented to convert it into alcohol. Bacteria present in alcohol converts it into acetic acid and the apple cider vinegar is ready.
Long history lies behind the use of vinegar for losing that extra body fat. But, after thorough research, it was understood that the white vinegar of its high acidic content was also having detrimental effects along with weight loss.
Apple cider vinegar and white vinegar is processed in a similar way, the only difference is white vinegar is made from the vinegar itself and apple cider vinegar is processed from the apple cider and thus its acidic content is lesser as compared to the white vinegar and safer for human consumption.
The acetic acid present in the apple cider vinegar if taken in a required amount has been clinically proven to have worked on weight loss and preventing metabolic syndrome.
It works by suppressing our appetite, reducing the calorie intake and burns fat rather than storing them. It is effective in reducing visceral fat along with the overall weight.
Currently in the market, we have many apple cider vinegar in the liquid or the caplet form. But, it is important to understand which one would work the best for you:
- Always read the label before buying any dietary supplement. Check the amount of apple cider vinegar and the serving size. If it meets the required amount, then it will help support weight loss. Studies supports minimum 750mg of apple cider vinegar for weight loss.
- Check the ingredient list, it is always an added benefit to club apple cider vinegar with other scientifically studied ingredients. It will provide better results as compared to the standalone Apple cider vinegar.
- If you are not comfortable with the sour taste of the apple cider vinegar, you can opt for the caplet form and comfortably carry them with you.
- The product should commit on providing the complete potency till its expiry date.
- Always consult your healthcare provider/physician before adding Apple Cider Vinegar to your healthcare regime.