There is no denying that as we age chronologically, our bodies age right along with us. The good news is that you can increase your chances of maintaining a healthy brain, if you add smart foods & beverages to your diet!
Every bite of food you eat is a choice that either weakens or nurtures your brain.
The foods you prefer like sweets, which are high in sugar and trans fats can leave you feeling mentally hazy, restless, and depressed, while the right foods can make you mentally keen, focused and productive.
Some brain food snacks are particularly high in the nutrients needed to shape, support, and nourish brain cells.
Neurotransmitters are brain chemicals that have an essential role in the way you learn and remember, how happy and motivated you are, and how well you can relax and enjoy life.
Foods that are rich in essential brain nutrients will boost memory, protect brain cells and prevents mental disorders now and degenerative brain diseases in years to come.
What kind of food is good for the brain?
Boost Your Memory and Brain With these foods
- Almonds increases blood flow to the brain
- Walnuts, a plant source high in omega 3 fatty acids, are the nut to reduce inflammation.
- Blueberries - learning and motor skills
- Fish - a top-notch brain food, mood booster and anti-inflammatory is the perfect brain food for students.
- Eggs - memory and learning
- Avocados - keeps you motivated and focused
- Dark chocolate aids memory, attention span, reaction time, and problem solving.
- Turmeric - Anti-Alzheimer's spice and repairs brain cells