ZERODOL CR 200MG TABLET 10'S
By IPCA LABORATORIES LTD Prescription Needed
*Cashback validity: 31 days
*Cashback validity: 365 days
No top brand available
|Available substitute||15 substitute/s available|
Rs.28.00 (53% Savings)
|Out of stock|
Rs.29.90 (50% Savings)
Rs.33.25 (45% Savings)
Rs.37.40 (38% Savings)
Rs.38.00 (37% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is Aceclofenac used for?
- Aceclofenac oral tablets and capsules are used to treat
- Osteoarthritis, which is commonly called as arthritis of the joints;
- Rheumatoid arthritis (an autoimmune disease, which causes chronic inflammation of the joints);
- Ankylosing spondylitis (arthritis of the spine, which may lead to the fusion of the vertebrae);
- Scapulohumerel Periarthritis, also known as frozen shoulder;
- Pain in the muscles and joints of the lower back.
- Aceclofenac injection is used to treat
- Fever, headache, dental pain;
- Arthralgia, myalgia;
- Post-operative pain, pain during menstruation;
- Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis and gout.
Aceclofenac may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
How does Aceclofenac work?
- Aceclofenac is a non-steroid anti-inflammatory (NSAID) drug like diclofenac, analgesic (pain reliever) and anti-pyretic (reduces fever).
- Aceclofenac increases glycosaminoglycans (GAG) synthesis, which helps in repair and regeneration of articular cartilage.
- Aceclofenac blocks the action of a substance in the body called cyclo-oxygenase (COX). Cyclo-oxygenase helps to produce various chemicals in the body, some of which are known as prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are produced by the body in response to injury and certain diseases and conditions, and cause pain, swelling and inflammation. Aceclofenac blocks the production of prostaglandins and helps reduce inflammation and pain.
How to take Aceclofenac?
- The dosage of oral tablets, capsules and injections form of Aceclofenac depends on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take Aceclofenac as prescribed by your doctor.
- Aceclofenac must be taken with water. Please do not crush or break it before having. Do not chew or break modified-release tablets, as this will affect the way the medicine inside them is released.
- Aceclofenac is taken after food.
- In case of injection please do not administer yourself. Please take the help of medical professional.
- For this injection, you must be take milk and food to avoid getting stomach upset problems.
- If you miss a dose of Aceclofenac tablets, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What should you do when you have taken an overdose of Aceclofenac ?
If you have taken an overdose of Aceclofenac, please contact your doctor immediately.
Symptoms of overdose may include the following:
- Running nose
- Asthma attack
- Itchy and/or sneezing (Nose)
- Skin rashes
- Severe allergic reaction
- Nausea & vomiting
What are the drugs that interact with Aceclofenac ?
Drugs that interact with Aceclofenac:
- Cyclosporin, Tacrolimus
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of Aceclofenac?Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on Aceclofenac.
Most common side effects of Aceclofenac are:
- Diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting
- Heartburn, gas
- Change in taste
- Skin rash
- Severe allergic reactions
- Difficulty in breathing
Please stop your tablets and contact your physician immediately if you have
- hypersensitivity reaction (breathing difficulty, bronchospasm, skin rashes, swelling of the face, tongue, larynx);
- serious complications due to the prolonged use of Aceclofenac like stomach bleeding and kidney problem;
- severe asthma;
- blood clots, heart attack, or a stroke.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking Aceclofenac?
You are advised not to take Aceclofenac if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking Aceclofenac?
Tell your doctor if
- you are allergic to Aceclofenac or other antibiotics from the same class.
- you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- you have a history of stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding.
- you have severe kidney disease.
- you have or have ever had a severe heart failure (heart attack).
- you suffer from severe liver failure.
- you suffer from bleeding or bleeding disorders.
- you are planning a surgery or any procedure.
- you are pregnant or trying to conceive or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions about Aceclofenac
- Aceclofenac must be stored in original package to protect from moisture.
- Aceclofenac must not be exposed to light and moisture as it becomes less active. Aceclofenac must be kept out of children’s reach.
No, you can have your normal diet unless advised by your doctor.
Aceclofenac comes in oral tablets, capsules and injectable formulations.
Aceclofenac does not affect the driving ability. However, if you are feeling dizzy, it is better to avoid driving.
No interference has been found with alcohol while taking Aceclofenac.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.