What is YAMOO Drops used for?
YAMOO Drops is an enzyme, which is used in the treatment of lactose intolerance. It helps in the digestion of dairy foods.
YAMOO Drops may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does YAMOO Drops work?
YAMOO Drops is an enzyme, which acts by breaking down the lactose into monosaccharides that cause an increase in lactose digestion.
How to take YAMOO Drops?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take YAMOO Drops as prescribed by your doctor.
YAMOO Drops is available as oral drops. Follow the instructions on the leaflet provided along with the medication.
If you miss a dose of YAMOO Drops, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with YAMOO Drops?
Consult your doctor for potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of YAMOO Drops?
The following are the most common side effects of YAMOO Drops:
- Swelling of mouth, lips and tongue
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions YAMOO Drops?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to YAMOO Drops or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on YAMOO Drops.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to take YAMOO Drops if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking YAMOO Drops?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of gastrointestinal problems.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about Labetalol hydrochloride :
- How long can I take YAMOO Drops?
- How should YAMOO Drops be stored?
- What are the other formulations available for YAMOO Drops?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking YAMOO Drops?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of YAMOO Drops?
YAMOO Drops medicine should be taken as prescribed by the doctor.
Store the drug at room temperature (25 – 30OC) and avoid exposure to sunlight and moisture.
YAMOO Drops medicine is available only as oral drops.
No. There are no laboratory parameters that have to be monitored while taking YAMOO Drops.
No. Do not alter the dose of YAMOO Drops medicine. Consult your doctor if you have any problem with the dose.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.