Rs.23.30 (43% Savings)
Rs.27.50 (32% Savings)
Rs.34.35 (16% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is VERTIZINE 25MG?
- VERTIZINE 25MG contains Cinnarizine which is a type of antihistamine medicine
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to any of the ingredients in this medicine
- have liver or kidney problems
- have Parkinson’s disease as this medicine may make your condition worse
- have porphyria (a rare blood disease)
- are an alcoholic
- Talk to your doctor, if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding mother
Before you take these medicine, make sure that you tell your doctor about any other medicines you might be using at the same time, particularly the following:
- medicines used for mental health conditions and strong painkillers
- medicines used for depression such as tricyclic antidepressants
- Always take this medicine as directed by your doctor
- Take this medicine after food to reduce the risk of stomach upset
- The tablet can be sucked, chewed or swallowed whole with water
If you take more VERTIZINE 25MG
- Talk to your doctor straight away or go to your nearest casualty department. Take your medicine and this leaflet with you
If you forget to take VERTIZINE 25MG
- Take them as soon as you remember
- Do not take double dose
If you have any unwanted side effects, you should seek advice from your doctor immediately.
- allergic reactions marked by difficulty in breathing, swelling of the face, neck, tongue or throat
- a red, lumpy, itchy rash which may have silvery scales on areas of the skin that have been exposed to sunlight
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.