What is VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet used for?
VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet tablet is used for the treatment of the following conditions:
- Varicose veins
- Venous stasis
- Lymphoedema (swelling of the arms)
VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet cream is used for the treatment of haemorrhoids.
VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet work?
VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet is a bioflavonoid that acts by reducing inflammation and normalising the functioning of vein. Thus, it helps in improving the condition.
How to use VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet cream/tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
- Wash and dry the affected area. Apply a thin layer of VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet cream to the affected area and rub gently.
If you miss a dose of VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet, please use it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet?
Please consult your doctor to know about the potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet tablet :
- Abdominal pain
- Gastrointestinal problems
The following are the most common side effects of VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet cream :
- Skin rash
- Skin irritation
- Burning sensation
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid using VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet medication in children without consulting a doctor.
- Seek doctor’s advice before using any other drug or herbal products while on
- Avoid using VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet drug for a longer duration of time without doctor’s consultation.
- Do not use an excess amount of VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet cream over the skin to avoid pilling.
- Avoid using VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet over a large area of the skin.
- Avoid VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet cream getting in contact with your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to use VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of cancer.
- Tell the doctor if you have undergone any surgical procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions about VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet
- How should VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet be stored?
- How long can I use VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet?
- Is it safe to use VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet tablet during pregnancy?
VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet should be stored at room temperature (15-30oC), away from heat, light, and moisture.
VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet medication should be used for a prescribed duration of time.
Consult your doctor regarding potential risks and benefits of VENUSMIN 900mg Tablet medication during pregnancy.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.