Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
URIVOID 25mg Tablet 10's
By Cipla Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is URIVOID 25mg Tablet used for?
URIVOID 25mg Tablet tablet is used for the treatment of urinary retention.
URIVOID 25mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does URIVOID 25mg Tablet work?
URIVOID 25mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called choline esters. The drug initiates urination by contracting certain muscles of urinary bladder. Thus, it helps in treating urinary retention.
How to take URIVOID 25mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take URIVOID 25mg Tablet tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet.
- Take URIVOID 25mg Tablet tablet on empty stomach usually 3 to 4 times daily.
If you miss a dose of URIVOID 25mg Tablet, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of URIVOID 25mg Tablet may include:
- Stomach pain
- Increased saliva
Please seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with URIVOID 25mg Tablet?
Consult your doctor for potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of URIVOID 25mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of URIVOID 25mg Tablet:
- Abdominal cramps
- Abdominal pain
- Increased saliva
- Increased urination
- Watery eyes
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Fast heartbeat
- Severe abdominal pain
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking URIVOID 25mg Tablet?
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to URIVOID 25mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if URIVOID 25mg Tablet causes dizziness.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of URIVOID 25mg Tablet.
You are advised not to take URIVOID 25mg Tablet if
- It has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- The foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking URIVOID 25mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of surgery, stomach/intestinal problems, peritonitis, blockage of the bladder, hyperthyroidism, lung disease, heart problems, seizures, Parkinson's disease and blood pressure problems.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you become pregnant while taking URIVOID 25mg Tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions about URIVOID 25mg Tablet
- How should URIVOID 25mg Tablet be stored?
- Is it compulsory to take URIVOID 25mg Tablet on empty stomach?
- Do I need to take any precautions before taking URIVOID 25mg Tablet?
- Will URIVOID 25mg Tablet affect any laboratory parameter?
- Can I recommend this medication to others?
URIVOID 25mg Tablet should be stored between 20° – 25° C away from light and moisture.
Taking URIVOID 25mg Tablet on empty stomach reduces nausea and vomiting. So, it is recommended to take URIVOID 25mg Tablet on empty stomach.
It is recommended to assess bladder and sphincter adequacy before taking URIVOID 25mg Tablet.
URIVOID 25mg Tablet may interfere with amylase/lipase levels. So, notify your doctor that you are taking URIVOID 25mg Tablet.
No, it is not advisable to recommend any drugs to others. The severity of the condition and medical history may not be the same for every individual.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.