UPRISE D3 6L Injection 1ml
By Alkem Laboratories Ltd
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is UPRISE D3 6L Injection used for?
UPRISE D3 6L Injection tablet/capsule/soft gel/powder/sachet/oral drops/injection/ syrup/chew gum/spray is used to treat or prevent osteoporosis and other bone disorders, such as rickets. It is also used in combination to treat kidney diseases to maintain calcium and phosphate levels.
UPRISE D3 6L Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does UPRISE D3 6L Injection work?
UPRISE D3 6L Injection belongs to the class of drugs called vitamins. This drug acts by increasing the intestinal absorption of calcium and phosphorus. Thus, it helps in maintaining calcium and phosphorus levels.
How to use UPRISE D3 6L Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use UPRISE D3 6L Injection tablet/capsule/soft gel /powder/sachet/oral drops/injection/syrup/chew gum/spray as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet/capsule/soft gel Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
- Empty the contents of powder/sachet into a glass of water, stir well to ensure the content is completely dissolved and consume immediately. It is recommended to take as per doctor’s instructions.
- For UPRISE D3 6L Injection oral drops, please follow the instructions provided in the leaflet.
- UPRISE D3 6L Injection injection should be administered only under medical supervision.
- In case of syrup dosage form, shake the suspension well before taking each dose to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug. Use a measuring cup while taking each dose.
- UPRISE D3 6L Injection chew gum should be chewed without swallowing it.
- UPRISE D3 6L Injection spray should be shaken well before use and is to be sprayed into the mouth under the tongue.
If you miss a dose of UPRISE D3 6L Injection , please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with UPRISE D3 6L Injection ?
Drugs that interact with UPRISE D3 6L Injection include the following:
- Aluminium hydroxide
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of UPRISE D3 6L Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of UPRISE D3 6L Injection :
- Increased thirst
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Unusual tiredness
- Increased urination
- Mood alterations
- Loss of appetite
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using UPRISE D3 6L Injection ?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to UPRISE D3 6L Injection or any of its ingredient drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Be cautious while taking UPRISE D3 6L Injection if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
You are advised not to take UPRISE D3 6L Injection if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using UPRISE D3 6L Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of Hypervitaminosis, malabsorption, kidney and liver diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you become pregnant while using UPRISE D3 6L Injection .
Frequently Asked questions about UPRISE D3 6L Injection
- What are the overdose symptoms of UPRISE D3 6L Injection ?
- What are the natural sources of UPRISE D3 6L Injection ?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking UPRISE D3 6L Injection ?
- What are the contraindications of UPRISE D3 6L Injection ?
The overdose symptoms of UPRISE D3 6L Injection include seizures, confusion, and irregular heartbeat.
The natural sources of UPRISE D3 6L Injection include eggs, cod liver oil, chicken liver, dairy products, and fatty fish.
Yes, laboratory parameters, such as calcium, magnesium and phosphorous levels must be monitored while taking UPRISE D3 6L Injection .
The contraindications of UPRISE D3 6L Injection include kidney stones, arteriosclerosis, and excessive amounts of calcium and phosphate in the blood.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.