TRIVEDON MR Tablet 10's
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is TRIVEDON MR Tablet used for?
TRIVEDON MR Tablet is used for the treatment of angina pectoris.
TRIVEDON MR Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does TRIVEDON MR Tablet work?
TRIVEDON MR Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called anti-anginal drugs. This drug acts by promoting the glucose oxidation. Thus, it helps in decreasing the calcium load on the heart and relieving the symptoms of angina.
How to take TRIVEDON MR Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take TRIVEDON MR Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet/capsule whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of TRIVEDON MR Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with TRIVEDON MR Tablet?
Consult your doctor for potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of TRIVEDON MR Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of TRIVEDON MR Tablet:
- Gastrointestinal disturbances
- Abdominal pain
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Sudden vertigo
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking TRIVEDON MR Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to TRIVEDON MR Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Avoid using TRIVEDON MR Tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Be cautious while taking TRIVEDON MR Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking TRIVEDON MR Tablet as it may cause dizziness or blurred vision.
You are advised not to take TRIVEDON MR Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking TRIVEDON MR Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, kidney and liver diseases.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked questions about TRIVEDON MR Tablet
- What are the contraindications of TRIVEDON MR Tablet?
- What is the standard dose of TRIVEDON MR Tablet?
- How should TRIVEDON MR Tablet be stored?
TRIVEDON MR Tablet is contraindicated with conditions, such as severe renal impairment, pregnancy, tremors and Parkinson’s disease.
The standard dose of TRIVEDON MR Tablet is 40 – 60 mg/day in divided doses. However, the dose may depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
TRIVEDON MR Tablet must be stored at room temperature (15 – 30OC), away from sunlight.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.