1. KD Tripathi MD. Drugs affecting blood and blood formation. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 628.
2. Zehnder JL. Drugs Used in Disorders of Coagulation. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 602.
3. Weitz JI. Blood Coagulation and Anticoagulant, Fibrinolytic, and Antiplatelet Drugs. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics.12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 867-868.
4. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 1388-1389.
4. Ingrid Pabinger, Dietmar Fries, Herbert Schöchl, Werner Streif and Wolfgang Toller. Tranexamic acid for treatment and prophylaxis of bleeding and hyperfibrinolysis; [Accessed Dec 15, 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5429347/
5. Rivopharm UK Ltd. Laboratories BTT. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised June 2018] [Accessed Dec 15, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2359.pdf