TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet 10's
By Cadila Healthcare Ltd (Zydus) Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet used for?
TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet is used to treat oedema associated with heart failure, liver cirrhosis, kidney and lung diseases. It is also used in the treatment of hypertension.
TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet work?
TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called diuretics. It works by eliminating excess water and electrolytes from the bloodstream through urine. Thus, it helps in reducing oedema and blood pressure.
How to take TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet with or without food.
If you miss a dose of TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet:
- Hearing loss
- Dry mouth
- Muscle cramps
- Irregular heartbeat
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Trouble breathing
- Decreased potassium level in the blood
- Increased blood uric acid
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet
- Avoid TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet as it may cause dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet in case of allergic reactions.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to take TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing liver or kidney diseases, bleeding problems etc.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you have any hypersensitivity to any of the drugs in TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet
Frequently Asked questions about TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet
- Do I need to follow any dietary precautions while on TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet?
- Does TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet cause temporary hearing loss?
- Can I discontinue taking TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet when I feel better?
- Is it safe to take Naproxen while on TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet?
TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet may cause dehydration. Therefore, drink plenty of water and electrolyte fluids to replenish the lost electrolytes in the body. Also, follow a diet rich in potassium, such as banana, spinach, and coconut water to improve blood potassium levels.
Yes, temporary hearing loss is one of the side effects of TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet. Inform the doctor immediately if you develop this symptom.
Do not stop taking TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
It is not advisable to take any drug while on TORGET PLUS 10mg Tablet as Naproxen may worsen swelling or increase your blood pressure. Therefore, please consult your doctor.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.