Rs.195.00 (34% Savings)
Rs.208.00 (29% Savings)
Rs.219.00 (26% Savings)
Rs.245.00 (17% Savings)
Rs.249.00 (16% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is TINIBIT L 1%?
- TINIBIT L 1% contains Luliconazole which belongs to antifungal medicines
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to Luliconazole or to any other ingredients of this medicine
- have any other skin infection at the site to be treated
- If you are pregnant/breast feeding or plan to become pregnant. It is not known if TINIBIT L 1% will harm your unborn baby
- Use TINIBIT L 1% exactly as your doctor tells you to use it
- If you have athlete’s foot (tinea pedis), apply a thin layer of TINIBIT L 1% to the affected skin areas and to about 1 inch of the surrounding healthy skin 1 time a day for 2 weeks
- If you have jock itch (tinea cruris) or ringworm (tinea corporis), apply TINIBIT L 1% to the affected skin areas and to about 1 inch of the surrounding healthy skin 1 time a day for 1 week
- Wash your hands after you apply TINIBIT L 1%
- Apply the soap onto to the affected area, wash with water
- Apply it once or twice each day for 1 to 4 weeks
Like all medicine, this medicine can cause side effects although not everybody gets them.