|Out of stock|
Rs.27.00 (59% Savings)
Rs.30.00 (55% Savings)
Rs.32.65 (51% Savings)
Rs.34.24 (48% Savings)
Rs.36.00 (46% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is TELEMAR 40MG?
- TELEMAR 40MG contains Telmisartan which belongs to the group of medicine called Angiotensin Receptor Blockers
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to TELEMAR 40MG or any other ingredients of this medicine
- have liver or kidney problems
- have heart problems
- Do not take this tablet if you are pregnant are breast-feeding or plan to breast-feed
- It is not known if TELEMAR 40MG passes into your breast milk
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- Take this tablet exactly as your doctor tells you to take it
- Your doctor will tell you how much TELEMAR 40MG to take and when to take it
- Do not change your dose unless your doctor tells you to
- Take this medicine one time each day at the same time
- Take this medicine with or without food
If you take more TELEMAR 40MG
- If you take too much TELEMAR 40MG, call your doctor, or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away
If you forget to take TELEMAR 40MG
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is close to your next dose, do not take the missed dose. Take the next dose at your regular time
If you stop taking TELEMAR 40MG
- Do not stop taking without knowledge of your doctor
Like all medicines, TELEMAR 40MG can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- kidney problems marked by swelling in your feet, ankles, or hands or unexplained weight gain
- high potassium in the blood (hyperkalemia) marked by swelling of the face, tongue, throat or difficulty breathing or blistering of the skin or rash
What is high blood pressure (hypertension)?
- Blood Pressure measures how force the blood is pushing against the walls of the arteries. Blood pressure is the force in your blood vessels when your heart beats and when your heart rests. You have high blood pressure when the force is too much
- TELEMAR 40MG tablets can help your blood vessels relax so your blood pressure is lower
- High blood pressure makes the heart work harder to pump blood throughout the body and causes damage to the blood vessels. If high blood pressure is not treated, it can lead to stroke, heart attack, heart failure, kidney failure, and vision problems
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.