What is TD PILL Tablet used for?
TD PILL Tablet is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, enlarged prostate gland and premature ejaculation.
TD PILL Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does TD PILL Tablet work?
In TD PILL Tablet, Tadalafil belongs to the class of drugs called vasodilators. This drug acts by relaxing the smooth muscles of corpus cavernosum. The relaxed muscles have increased inflow of blood, which results in hardening the penis.
Dapoxetine belongs to the class of drugs called short-acting selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. It acts by inhibiting serotonin transporter, which helps in delaying ejaculation.
How to take TD PILL Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take TD PILL Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, using the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of TD PILL Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with TD PILL Tablet?
Drugs that interact with TD PILL Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of TD PILL Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of TD PILL Tablet:
- Abdominal discomfort
- Dry mouth
- Painful urination
- Skin paleness
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Blurry vision
- Lower back pain
- Increased sweating
- Increased thirst
- Skin ulcers
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking TD PILL Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to TD PILL Tablet or similar drugs.
- Be cautious while using TD PILL Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Do not take TD PILL Tablet medicine if you are suffering from blood disorders such as sickle cell anaemia, leukaemia and multiple myeloma.
- Do not take TD PILL Tablet medicine if you are suffering from bleeding disorders.
- Seek doctor’s advice before using any other drug or herbal products while on TD PILL Tablet.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Seek immediate medical care if the erection lasts for more than four hours.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to use TD PILL Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking TD PILL Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart disease and coronary heart disease.
- Inform the doctor if you are using any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Tell your doctor if you have recovered from a recent heart attack or stroke or congestive heart failure.
Frequently Asked questions about TD PILL Tablet
- Is it safe to alter the dose of TD PILL Tablet?
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while taking TD PILL Tablet?
- What should I do if I do not experience erection even after taking TD PILL Tablet medicine?
Do not alter the dose of TD PILL Tablet medicine without consulting the doctor. A change in the dose may lead to increased side effects.
Yes, it is advised not to consume grapefruit, grapefruit juice or alcohol while taking TD PILL Tablet tablet. It is also advised to avoid foods such as fries or cheeseburger as it delays the drug action in the body.
Inform the doctor if you do not experience erection even after using TD PILL Tablet medicine. The doctor may prescribe another medicine or alter the dose of TD PILL Tablet.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.