T MINIC Drops 15ml
By Novartis India Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is T MINIC Drops used for?
T MINIC Drops capsule, oral drop, syrup is used for the treatment of nasal congestion.
T MINIC Drops may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does T MINIC Drops work?
In T MINIC Drops, Chlorpheniramine belongs to the class of drugs called anti-histamine agents. It works by inhibiting the release of histamines. Thus, it helps in reducing inflammation and allergic reactions.
Phenylpropanolamine belongs to the class of drugs called decongestants. It works by stimulating alpha-adrenergic receptors, which are responsible for increasing nasal airway by binding to the receptors of the respiratory tract. Thus, it helps in reducing nasal congestion.
How to take T MINIC Drops?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take T MINIC Drops capsule, oral drop, syrup as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the capsule Do not crush or tear open the capsule. Take T MINIC Drops with or without food.
- The oral drops should be taken as per the instructions provided on the leaflet.
- In case of syrup , shake the suspension well before taking each dose so as to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug. Use a measuring cup while taking each dose.
If you miss a dose of T MINIC Drops, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with T MINIC Drops?
Drugs that interact with T MINIC Drops are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of T MINIC Drops?
The following are the most common side effects of T MINIC Drops:
- Stomach upset
- Dry mouth
- Blurred vision
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Trouble sleeping
- Difficulty urinating
- Mood swings
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking T MINIC Drops?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on T MINIC Drops
- Do not consume alcohol while taking T MINIC Drops as it may cause excessive dizziness.
- Individuals suffering from asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease should be cautious while taking T MINIC Drops
- Do not take any drug without informing the doctor as it may cause adverse drug interactions.
- Avoid T MINIC Drops in case of allergic reactions.
You are advised not to take T MINIC Drops if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking T MINIC Drops?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing liver, kidney or heart diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you have any hypersensitivity to any of the drugs in T MINIC Drops
Frequently Asked questions about T MINIC Drops
- How is T MINIC Drops stored?
- Can I take a higher dose of T MINIC Drops for faster recovery?
- Is it safe to take T MINIC Drops during pregnancy?
T MINIC Drops should be stored at room temperature (15-30 °C). Keep it away from light and moisture.
No, it is not advisable to change the dose of the drug as the dosage of T MINIC Drops is prescribed based on the severity of the condition. Therefore, please consult your doctor.
No. It is advisable to avoid taking T MINIC Drops during pregnancy as it may affect the growing foetus. However, please consult your doctor.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.