What is STROCIT?
- STROCIT contains Citicoline
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to citicoline or any of the other ingredients
- There is not enough evidence on STROCIT safety in pregnant and breastfeeding women. It should be used in pregnancy and lactation only when benefits justify the potential risks
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- trouble sleeping (insomnia), headache, low or high blood pressure, nausea, blurred vision, chest pain
- gastrointestinal disorders (i.e., stomach pain, diarrhoea)
- vascular side effects (i.e., hypotension, tachycardia, bradycardia)
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.