1. KD Tripathi. Drugs for Cough and Bronchial Asthma. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology. Seventh Edition,2013. Page-231.
2. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page -1644-1646.
3. Harold B Kaiser 1, Robert M Naclerio, John Given, Tom N Toler, Anna Ellsworth, Edward E Philpot. Fluticasone furoate nasal spray: a single treatment option for the symptoms of seasonal allergic rhinitis. NIH: National Library of Medicine, National center of biotechnology Information Pubmed.gov. Jun 2007. [Accessed 16 Nov 2020] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17418384/
4. TEVA Czech Industries s.r.o; Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on Jan 2018] [Accessed 16 Nov 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.8267.pdf
5. Glaxo Wellcome SA; Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on Aug 2020] [Accessed 16 Nov 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.845.pdf