What is NULL?
- NULL contains Vitamin B12 (Mecobalamin) which is indicated for the treatment & management of Neuropathies of various etiologies and Hyperhomocysteinemia
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What NULL is used for?
NULL contains mecobalamin, which has the following uses:
- is required for proper red blood cell formation and neurological function
- functions as a cofactor for methionine synthase, which catalyzes the conversion of homocysteine to methionine and thus helps to maintain normal levels of homocysteine – an amino acid in blood
Talk to your doctor before using NULL, if you:
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients in NULL
- are suffering from vitamin B12 deficiency or any anemic conditions arising from it
- have any other chronic or acute medical conditions
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before using NULL
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.