1. KD Tripathi MD. Cardiovascular drugs. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 564.
2. Westfall TC, WestfallIn DP. Adrenergic Agonists and Antagonists. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page 305-308.
3. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 1145-46.
4. Robertson D, Biaggioni I. Adrenoreceptor Antagonists Drugs. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 152.
5. Pfizer Australia Pty Ltd. Nov 2019; [Accessed Oct 15, 2020] http://secure.healthlinks.net.au/content/pf/retriever.cfm?product=pfcminit10112
6. Pfizer Australia Pty Ltd. Jan 23, 2012; [Accessed Oct 15, 2020] https://gp2u.com.au/static/pdf/M/MINIPRESS-PI.pdf
7. Pfizer Limited. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on June 2018] [Accessed Oct 15, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1068.pdf