PRAX A 75mg Capsule 10's
By Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is PRAX A 75mg Capsule used for?
PRAX A 75mg Capsule capsule is used for the treatment of acute coronary syndrome.
PRAX A 75mg Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does PRAX A 75mg Capsule work?
In PRAX A 75mg Capsule, Aspirin belongs to the classes of drug called anti-coagulant and anti-platelet drugs. The drug prevents blood clotting by inhibiting platelet activation and aggregation. It also causes vasodilation and reduces inflammation.
Prasugrel belongs to the class of drugs called anti-coagulant and anti-platelet drugs. The drug acts by inhibiting platelet activation and aggregation, thereby preventing blood clotting.
How to take PRAX A 75mg Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take PRAX A 75mg Capsule capsule as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the capsule whole. Do not crush or tear open the capsule.
If you miss a dose of PRAX A 75mg Capsule, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with PRAX A 75mg Capsule?
Drugs that interact with PRAX A 75mg Capsule are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of PRAX A 75mg Capsule?
The following are the most common side effects of PRAX A 75mg Capsule:
- Stomach upset
- Skin rash
- Blurred vision
- Ringing in ears
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Irregular heartbeat
- Yellow colored eyes or skin
- Difficulty in hearing
- Difficulty in breathing
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking PRAX A 75mg Capsule?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on PRAX A 75mg Capsule
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if PRAX A 75mg Capsule causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Consult your physician if you see any signs of Gastrointestinal injury as PRAX A 75mg Capsule may increase the risk of Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Avoid alcohol and tobacco as it may increase the risk of Gastrointestinal bleeding.
You are advised not to take PRAX A 75mg Capsule if
- It has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- The foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking PRAX A 75mg Capsule?
- Inform your doctor if you have any history of bleeding disorders, kidney disease, liver disease, diabetes, stomach problems, deficiencies disorders or recent surgeries.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to PRAX A 75mg Capsule or similar drugs.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breast feeding while taking PRAX A 75mg Capsule.
Frequently Asked questions about PRAX A 75mg Capsule
- How should I store PRAX A 75mg Capsule?
- Can I recommend PRAX A 75mg Capsule to a geriatric patient?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of the PRAX A 75mg Capsule?
PRAX A 75mg Capsule should be stored at a temperature below 25° C.
No, it is not advisable to recommend drugs to geriatric patients without doctor’s consent. The severity of the condition may not be the same for every individual.
No, it is not advisable to alter the prescribed dose. Consult your doctor for dose-related queries.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.