1. KD Tripathi MD. 5-HT, its antagonists and drug therapy of migraine. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013.Page –177.
2. Sasank Isola, Azhar Hussain, Anterpreet Dua, Karampal Singh and Ninos Adams. Metoclopramide. April 19, 2021. [Accessed on Sep 21, 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK519517/
3. Ismet Parlak, Bulent Erdur, Mine Parlak, Ahmet Ergin, Ibrahim Turkcuer, Onder Tomruk, Cuneyt Ayrik, and Nesrin Ergin. Intravenous administration of metoclopramide by 2 min bolus vs 15 min infusion: does it affect the improvement of headache while reducing the side effects? [Published on Oct, 2007] [Accessed on Sep 21, 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2600133/
4. Hameln pharma Ltd. Siegfried Hameln GmbH. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on July, 2020] [Accessed on Sep 21, 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6283.pdf
5. Sandoz Canada Inc. [Revised on Nov 18, 2014] [Accessed on Sep 21, 2021] https://www.sandoz.ca/sites/www.sandoz.ca/files/Metoclopramide%20HCl%20PMe%2020141118.pdf
6. Drugs.com. Metoclopramide. [Accessed on Sep 21, 2021] https://www.drugs.com/ppa/metoclopramide.html