What is PERFALGAN?
- PERFALGAN contains Paracetamol which belongs to a group of medicines called analgesics and antipyretics
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to paracetamol or to any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- have suffered from alcoholism
- have severe kidney or liver disease
- have nutrition problems (malnutrition) or dehydration
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- The use of PERFALGAN in children and adolescents based on age, body weight and medical conditions
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- allergic reaction with symptoms such as swelling of the face, lips, tongue and throat, difficulty breathing or swallowing or a skin rash
- general feeling of being unwell (malaise)
- a drop in blood pressure
- changes in liver enzymes found during blood checks
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.