Rs.345.00 (31% Savings)
Rs.399.00 (20% Savings)
Rs.430.00 (14% Savings)
Rs.458.94 (8% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is ORLEAN 120MG?
- ORLEAN 120MG contains orlistat
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before you are taking ORLEAN 120MG if you,
- always have problems in absorbing food (chronic malabsorption)
- have gallbladder problems (cholestasis)
- are allergic to orlistat or any of the ingredients in ORLEAN 120MG
- have liver, kidney or have problems with your thyroid
- have eating problems such as anorexia or bulimia
- have diabetes
- Do not take ORLEAN 120MG if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- It is not known if ORLEAN 120MG passes into your breast milk
- Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or planing to become pregnant or are breast feeding
- It is not known if ORLEAN 120MG is safe and effective in children under 12 years old
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
ORLEAN 120MG and other medicines may affect each other causing side effects.
Especially tell your doctor if you are taking
- beta-carotene or vitamin E supplements
- levothyroxine Sodium
- Take ORLEAN 120MG exactly as your doctor tells you to take it
- Your doctor will tell you how much ORLEAN 120MG to take and when to take it
- Take ORLEAN 120MG with your meals or up to one hour after your meal. If you miss a meal or have a meal without fat, you can skip your dose of ORLEAN 120MG
- If you take a cyclosporine medicine, take ORLEAN 120MG and cyclosporine at least 3 hours apart
- If you take a multivitamin, take it at least 2 hours before or after you take ORLEAN 120MG. Bedtime is a good time to take your multivitamin
- If you take a levothyroxine medicine, take ORLEAN 120MG and levothyroxine at least 4 hours apart
- Take ORLEAN 120MG with a nutritionally balanced, low calorie diet that has no more than about 30% of calories from fat
- Taking ORLEAN 120MG with any meal high in fat (more than 30% fat) may make the common side effects worse
If you take more ORLEAN 120MG
- If you take too much ORLEAN 120MG call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away
If you forget to take ORLEAN 120MG
- Take the prescribed dose at same time. Never take a double dose to make up for the forgotten dose
If you stop taking ORLEAN 120MG
- Do not stop taking ORLEAN 120MG without consulting your doctor
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- excessive amounts of calcium in your blood (hypercalcaemia) or in your urine(hypercalcuria) may occur with large doses