Nurokind Gold RF Capsule contains multivitamin, multimineral, Ginseng dry extract and Ferrous fumarate. The human body requires a wide variety of vitamins, minerals and trace elements to perform crucial daily tasks such as releasing energy from food and repairing cell damage. It also improves your health and immunity, delays skin aging and improves skin glow.
Vitamins present in Nurokind Gold RF Capsule plays a vital role in the maintenance of normal vision, immunity & bone health. It helps the body to make red blood and nerve cells.
Minerals form the structures in the body (calcium in bone, iron in blood) and regulate metabolic processes involving nerves, muscles, hormones, etc. Ginseng may help stimulate physical and mental activity in people who feel weak and tired.
Key composition of Nurokind Gold RF Capsule:
- Ginseng dry extract
- Vitamins: Niacinamide, Mecobalamin, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Folic acid
- Ferrous fumarate
- Minerals: Dibasic calcium phosphate, Magnesium sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Copper, Potassium
Therapeutic uses of Nurokind Gold RF Capsule:
- Nurokind Gold RF Capsule is essential for normal growth and development, good vision and eye health, a strong immune system and healthy skin
- The medicine is commonly prescribed for the treatment and prevention of certain diseases like nerve damage, numbness, neurological disorders, thiamine deficiency, and anemia
- It helps the body to make red blood and nerve cells.
- It plays a vital role in the efficient daily maintenance of many body processes
- It helps the body to utilize calcium and potassium and maintain the structure of cells
Side effects of Nurokind Gold RF Capsule:
It may cause any side effects. If you experience any unusual reactions, check with your physician. Take it as advised by the doctor.
- Always take this medicine as instructed by the physician.
- Do not use if you are allergic to this medicine or any of its components.
- Check with your healthcare provider before taking this medicine if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you use, including prescription and non-prescription medicines and herbal supplements.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store below 30°C
Is it safe to consume alcohol while taking this medicine?
Consumption of alcohol during treatment with this medicine may increase the risk of severe side effects.
Can this medicine be taken during pregnancy?
This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine.