1. KD. Tripathi. Haematinics and Erythropoietin. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 608-609.
2. Kenneth Kaushansky and Thomas J. Kipps. Hematopoietic agents: growth factors, minerals and vitamins. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1088-1092.
3. Rajni Bala, Pravin Pawar, Sushil Khanna, and Sandeep Arora. Orally dissolving strips: A new approach to oral drug delivery system. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. April-June 2013. [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3757902/
4. Methylcobalamin orally disintegrating strips 1500mcg (add. Dosage form/ indication). Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation. [Revised on December 2014] [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://cdscoonline.gov.in/CDSCO/Drugs
5. Super Specialities Pharma Warehousing and Logistics Pvt. Ltd. QUICOBAL 1500MCG ORALLY DISINTEGRATING STRIPS. [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://superspecialitiespharma.com/product/quicobal-1500mcg-orally-disintegrating-strips/