NOBEL PLUS Suspension 60ml
By Mankind Pharma Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
What is NOBEL PLUS Suspension used for?
NOBEL PLUS Suspension is used for the treatment of pain and fever. It is also used to decrease blood loss and pain during menstrual periods.
NOBEL PLUS Suspension may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does NOBEL PLUS Suspension work?
In NOBEL PLUS Suspension, Mefenamic Acid belongs to the class of drugs called as the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAIDs). This drug acts by inhibiting the cyclooxygenases, which are responsible for inflammation and pain in the body.
Paracetamol belongs to the class of drugs called analgesics and antipyretics. This drug reduces pain by blocking the generation of pain impulses. It exhibits antipyretic effect by inhibiting the prostaglandin synthesis in the hypothalamus.
How to take NOBEL PLUS Suspension?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take NOBEL PLUS Suspension as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
- For syrup dosage form, use a measuring cup to measure each dose before taking.
If you miss a dose of NOBEL PLUS Suspension, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with NOBEL PLUS Suspension?
Drugs that interact with NOBEL PLUS Suspension include the following:
- Sodium Biphosphate
- Sodium Nitrite
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of NOBEL PLUS Suspension?
The following are the most common side effects of NOBEL PLUS Suspension:
- Stomach discomfort
- Dry mouth
- Loss of appetite
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Bloody urine
- Increased blood pressure
- Weight gain
- Back pain
- Stomach bloating
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking NOBEL PLUS Suspension?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to NOBEL PLUS Suspension or similar drugs.
- Consult the doctor before taking any other drug along with NOBEL PLUS Suspension.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
You are advised not to take NOBEL PLUS Suspension if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.