1. KD Tripathi MD. Anti-anginal and other anti-ischaemic drugs. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 549.
2. Michel T, Hoffman BB. Treatment of Myocardial Ischemia and Hypertension. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12thed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page 757-758.
3. Opie LH. Calcium Channel Blockers. Drugs for the Heart. 8th ed. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Elsevier Saunders; 2013. Page 84-86.
4. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page 978-979.
5. Jenny Bryan, Nifedipine: from the treatment of angina to the treatment of hypertension: The Pharmaceutical Journal; 20 May 2010, [Accessed on Oct 3, 2020] https://www.pharmaceutical-journal.com/opinion/comment/nifedipine-from-the-treatment-of-angina-to-the-treatment-of-hypertension/11011713.article?firstPass=false
6. Morningside Healthcare Ltd; Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on Sep 2020] [Accessed Oct 3, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.9566.pdf
7. Lagaay International BV; [Accessed on Oct 3, 2020] https://www.lagaay.com/Catalogus/Product%20information/018380/Adalat%20capsules%20leaflet.pdf