Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
NEXPRO IT Capsule 10's
By Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd Prescription Needed
What is NEXPRO IT Capsule used for?
NEXPRO IT Capsule capsule is used for the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders.
NEXPRO IT Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does NEXPRO IT Capsule work?
In NEXPRO IT Capsule, Esomeprazole belongs to the class of drugs called proton pump inhibitors. The drug acts by inhibiting certain gastric enzymes and suppresses gastric acid secretion. Thus, it helps in treating gastrointestinal disorders.
Itopride belongs to the class of drugs called gastrointestinal tract regulators. This acts on certain gastric receptors and enhances gastric motility. Thus, it helps in treating problems related gastric motility.
How to take NEXPRO IT Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take NEXPRO IT Capsule capsule as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the capsule Do not crush or tear open the capsule. Take the drug on an empty stomach or one hour before meals.
If you miss a dose of NEXPRO IT Capsule, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with NEXPRO IT Capsule?
Drugs that interact with NEXPRO IT Capsule include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of NEXPRO IT Capsule?
The following are the most common side effects of NEXPRO IT Capsule:
- Abdominal pain
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Fast heartbeat
- Loss of appetite
- Severe dizziness
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking NEXPRO IT Capsule?
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to NEXPRO IT Capsule or similar drugs.
- It is advised to take small proportions of easily digestible soft foods to prevent indigestion.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of NEXPRO IT Capsule.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if NEXPRO IT Capsule causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Avoid NEXPRO IT Capsule during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
You are advised not to take NEXPRO IT Capsule if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking NEXPRO IT Capsule?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of liver or kidney disease.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about NEXPRO IT Capsule
- How should NEXPRO IT Capsule be stored?
- Should I follow any dietary instructions while taking NEXPRO IT Capsule?
- Can I take antacids while taking NEXPRO IT Capsule?
NEXPRO IT Capsule should be stored at room temperature away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
Yes, it is advised to follow fibre-rich food to counter constipation caused by NEXPRO IT Capsule.
No, it is not advised to take any antacids while taking NEXPRO IT Capsule. However, please consult your doctor.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.