Neurobion Forte Tablet 10'S
What is NEUROBION FORTE?
NEUROBION FORTE contains,
- Vitamins such as Thiamine, Riboflavine, Pyridoxine, Cyanocobalamin, Nicotinamide and Calcium Pantothenate
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What NEUROBION FORTE is used for?
NEUROBION FORTE contains the below mentioned components, which have the following uses:
- Together, they help to reduce oxidative stress on neurons and thus reduce the degeneration of neurons
- In its metabolically active form – NAD (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide), it transfers the energy in carbohydrates, fats and proteins to adenosine triphosphate (ATP), thereby assisting in the energy needs of those affected with diabetic neuropathy
Riboflavin, Pyridoxine, Cyanocobalamin:
- Together, they help to lower elevated homocysteine levels, thus preventing neuronal cell death and increase substances needed to metabolize neurotransmitters (chemical substances that carry signals between neurons)
Talk to your doctor before taking NEUROBION FORTE, if you:
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking NEUROBION FORTE
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Find Doctors' Answers for Common Medical Questions
Is Neurobion good for nerves?
Is Neurobion Forte safe?