MYORIL Injection 2ml
By Sanofi India Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is MYORIL Injection used for?
MYORIL Injection is used for the treatment of muscle spasms.
MYORIL Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does MYORIL Injection work?
MYORIL Injection belongs to the class of drugs called muscle relaxants. It helps in preventing muscle contractions by binding to the GABA receptor and activating the GABAergic inhibitory motor pathway. It also possesses anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
How to use MYORIL Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
- Swallow the tablet/capsule whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule. Take MYORIL Injection with or without food.
- Apply a thin layer of MYORIL Injection cream on the affected area and rub it gently.
- MYORIL Injection injection should be administered only under the supervision of a healthcare provider. Do not self-medicate.
If you miss a dose of MYORIL Injection , please consult your doctor immediately.
What are the drugs that interact with MYORIL Injection ?
Please consult your doctor to know about the possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of MYORIL Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of MYORIL Injection capsule/tablet/injection:
- Dry mouth
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Blurred vision
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using MYORIL Injection ?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on MYORIL Injection
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may worsen the side effects of MYORIL Injection .
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if MYORIL Injection causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Inform your doctor if you have rapid swelling of lips, throat or tongue.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Discontinuing the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
What should you tell your doctor before using MYORIL Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to MYORIL Injection .
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing depression, liver or heart diseases.
- Notify the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about MYORIL Injection
- Is it safe to use MYORIL Injection with a history of seizures?
- For how long is MYORIL Injection usually prescribed?
- What are the contraindications of MYORIL Injection ?
Use of MYORIL Injection may cause seizures. Therefore, it is not advisable to use the drug in people with a history of seizures. However, please consult your doctor.
The duration of the treatment depends on the severity of the condition. Therefore, please consult your doctor.
The contraindications of MYORIL Injection include hypersensitivity and diabetes. You must inform the doctor about your medical history before using the drug.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.