MIRNITE 30mg Tablet 10's
By Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is MIRNITE 30mg Tablet used for?
MIRNITE 30mg Tablet is used for the treatment of the major depressive disorder.
MIRNITE 30mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does MIRNITE 30mg Tablet work?
MIRNITE 30mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called anti-depressants. The drug acts by inhibiting certain receptors and enhancing the effect of neurotransmitters in the brain. Thus, it helps in relieving depression.
How to take MIRNITE 30mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take MIRNITE 30mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug at least 1 hour before bedtime.
If you miss a dose of MIRNITE 30mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of MIRNITE 30mg Tablet may include:
- Memory loss
- Severe drowsiness
What are the drugs that interact with MIRNITE 30mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with MIRNITE 30mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of MIRNITE 30mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of MIRNITE 30mg Tablet:
- Dry mouth
- Increased appetite
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Chest pain
- Increased heartbeat
- Changes in vision
- Severe dizziness
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking MIRNITE 30mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to MIRNITE 30mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if MIRNITE 30mg Tablet causes severe drowsiness or blurred vision.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of MIRNITE 30mg Tablet medicine.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on MIRNITE 30mg Tablet medication.
- Avoid taking MIRNITE 30mg Tablet medication if you have used monoamine oxidase inhibitors in past 2 weeks.
- Consult your doctor before taking MIRNITE 30mg Tablet medicine during breastfeeding.
- Avoid the use of MIRNITE 30mg Tablet medication in individuals below 18 years of age.
- Be cautious while taking MIRNITE 30mg Tablet medicine if you have any history of enlarged prostate gland.
- Inform your doctor if you experience anxiety or suicidal thoughts.
You are advised not to take MIRNITE 30mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking MIRNITE 30mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of liver or kidney disease, glaucoma or seizures.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Tell your doctor if you have high cholesterol levels or triglycerides.
Frequently Asked questions about MIRNITE 30mg Tablet
- Is it common to gain weight while taking MIRNITE 30mg Tablet medicine?
- How should MIRNITE 30mg Tablet be stored?
- Is it safe to use MIRNITE 30mg Tablet medication in geriatric patients?
- Is it safe to take MIRNITE 30mg Tablet medication during pregnancy?
Yes. Increased appetite is one of the most common side effects of MIRNITE 30mg Tablet medication, which results in weight gain.
MIRNITE 30mg Tablet should be stored at room temperature, away from heat, light and excess moisture. Keep the medication away from the reach of children.
Consult your doctor before using MIRNITE 30mg Tablet medication in older adults as they are more sensitive in developing the side effects.
Avoid taking MIRNITE 30mg Tablet medicine during last trimester of pregnancy as the newborn may develop breathing difficulties, seizures or muscle stiffness. Please consult your doctor.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.