1. Robert F. Reilly and Edwin K. Jackson. Regulation of renal function and vascular volume. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 708-714.
2. Roger K. Long & Hakan Cakmak. Hypothalamic & Pituitary Hormones. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 14th Edition. New York McGarw Hill Education 2018. Page – 681-682.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. D. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 1085-1086.
4. Ferring Pharmaceuticals. A Study of Minirin Melt in Japanese Patients with Central Diabetes Insipidus (CDI). NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on August 2012] [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01280188
5. Fara M. Friedman and Jeffrey P. Weiss. Desmopressin in the treatment of nocturia: clinical evidence and experience. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. December 2013. [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3825109/
6. Labiana Pharmaceuticals S.L.U. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on December 2018] [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.8020.pdf
7. Ferring GmbH. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on October 2014] [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.5449.pdf
8. Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. [Revised on September 2002] [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2003/21333slr001_Minirin_lbl.pdf