Rs.15.15 (18% Savings)
Rs.16.70 (10% Savings)
Rs.18.20 (2% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is MERIMOL?
- MERIMOL contains Paracetamol which belongs to a group of medicines called analgesics
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to paracetamol or to any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- have suffered from alcoholism
- have severe kidney or liver disease
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- The use of MERIMOL in children and adolescents based on age, body weight and medical conditions
Tell your doctor if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines.
- medicines to prevent blood clotting such as warfarin
- metoclopramide or domperidone (to prevent sickness)
- colestyramine (to treat high cholesterol levels)
- imatinib (used to treat leukemia and some stomach tumors)
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- Swallow the medicine with small amount of water
If you take more MERIMOL
- If you take more MERIMOL than you should, seek immediate medical advice in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well, because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage
- Symptoms of an overdose include nausea or vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach pain
If you forget to take MERIMOL
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose. If you forget to take a dose take it as soon as you remember it and then take the next dose at the right time
If you stop taking MERIMOL
- Do not stop taking MERIMOL unless told by your doctor
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- allergic reactions - skin rash
- blood - changes in numbers and types of blood cells. if you have an increase in number of nose bleeds or notice that you bruise more easily or have more infections talk to your doctor
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.