1. KD. Tripathi. Insulin, Oral Hypoglycemic Drugs and Glucagon. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 275-276 & 277.
2. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 2451-2456.
3. Takeda. Voglibose Tablets 0.2 / OD Tablets 0.2 Special Drug Use Surveillance "Long-term Use in Patients with Impaired Glucose Tolerance". NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised in December 2018]. [Accessed on 9th October 2021] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01993927
4. Tae Jung Oh, Jae Myung Yu, Kyung Wan Min, Hyun Shik Son, Moon Kyu Lee, Kun Ho Yoon, Young Duk Song, Joong Yeol Park, In Kyung Jeong, Bong Soo Cha, Yong Seong Kim, Sei Hyun Baik, In Joo Kim, Doo Man Kim, Sung Rae Kim, Kwan Woo Lee, Jeong Hyung Park, In Kyu Lee, Tae Sun Park, Sung Hee Choi and Sung Woo Park. Efficacy and Safety of Voglibose Plus Metformin in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Randomized Controlled Trial. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. June 2019. [Accessed on 9th October 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6581551/
5. Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Voglitor MF. Torrentian.com. [Revised in July 2020]. [Accessed on 9th October 2021] https://www.torrentian.com/pisheet/Upload/PI_Sheet/1720.pdf
6. Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Voglitor MF Forte. Torrentian.com. [Revised in July 2020]. [Accessed on 9th October 2021] https://www.torrentian.com/pisheet/Upload/PI_Sheet/2851.pdf