MEGABROM Eye Drops 5ml
By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is MEGABROM Eye Drops used for?
MEGABROM Eye Drops ( eye drops ) are used for the treatment of post-operative pain and inflammation.
MEGABROM Eye Drops eye drops may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does MEGABROM Eye Drops work?
MEGABROM Eye Drops belongs to the class of drugs called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. The drug acts by blocking certain chemicals that cause pain and inflammation. Thus, it helps in reducing pain and inflammation.
How to use MEGABROM Eye Drops?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use MEGABROM Eye Drops eye drops as prescribed by your doctor.
- Instil one or two eye drops into the conjunctival sac of the eye and close your eyes for at least 10 minutes. Do not allow the container tip to touch the eye or surrounding tissue.
If you miss a dose of MEGABROM Eye Drops, please use it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with MEGABROM Eye Drops?
Drugs that interact with MEGABROM Eye Drops include the following:
- Fluocinolone ophthalmic
- Fluocinolone ophthalmic
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of MEGABROM Eye Drops?
The following are the most common side effects of MEGABROM Eye Drops:
- Blurred vision
- Red eyes
- Sore eyes
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Foreign body sensation in eye
- Ocular hypertension
- Severe cough
- Swelling of face
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using MEGABROM Eye Drops?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to MEGABROM Eye Drops or similar drugs.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- If you have to use more than one drug, leave a gap of 5 to 10 minutes before you instil other eye drops.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to use MEGABROM Eye Drops if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.