MAXMOIST EYE Drops 10ml
What is MAXMOIST Eye Drops used for?
MAXMOIST Eye Drops is used for the treatment of dry eyes and soreness of the ears.
Hyaluronic Acid may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does MAXMOIST Eye Drops work?
In MAXMOIST Eye Drops, Hyaluronic Acid belongs to the class of drugs called tissue lubricants. This drug moistens and lubricates the eyes by producing artificial tears. D-Panthenol is a supplement, which provides nourishment to the eyes.
How to use MAXMOIST Eye Drops?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use MAXMOIST Eye Drops as prescribed by your doctor.
Before using the medication, read the instructions and directions to use on the leaflet provided along with the medicine.
If you miss a dose of MAXMOIST Eye Drops medicine, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with MAXMOIST Eye Drops?
Drugs that interact with MAXMOIST Eye Drops medicine include the following:
- Benzalkonium chloride
- Cetylpyridinium chloride
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of MAXMOIST Eye Drops?
The following are the most common side effects of MAXMOIST Eye Drops:
- Stinging sensation
- Redness of eye
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions MAXMOIST Eye Drops?
- Seek doctor’s advice before using any other drug or herbal products while on MAXMOIST Eye Drops medicine.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Avoid MAXMOIST Eye Drops medicine during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to MAXMOIST Eye Drops or similar drugs.
What should you tell your doctor before using MAXMOIST Eye Drops?
- Inform the doctor if you have any history of allergic reaction with the usage of MAXMOIST Eye Drops medicine.
- If you have to undergo any eye/ear surgery, you must inform the doctor about the usage of MAXMOIST Eye Drops medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions about MAXMOIST Eye Drops
- How should MAXMOIST Eye Drops be stored?
- How long can I use MAXMOIST Eye Drops?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using MAXMOIST Eye Drops?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of MAXMOIST Eye Drops?
- Is it safe to use MAXMOIST Eye Drops for my 10-year-old child?
Store MAXMOIST Eye Drops medicine in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Use MAXMOIST Eye Drops for the prescribed duration by the physician. Do not discontinue MAXMOIST Eye Drops medicine without consulting the doctor.
No, monitoring of any laboratory parameters is not required while on MAXMOIST Eye Drops medication.
No, altering the dose of MAXMOIST Eye Drops is not advised.
No, MAXMOIST Eye Drops should not be used in children without doctor’s advice.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.