LONGIFENE Syrup 200ml
By Mankind Pharma Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is LONGIFENE Syrup used for?
LONGIFENE Syrup syrup/tablet is used for the treatment of the following conditions.
- Motion sickness
- Skin disorders
LONGIFENE Syrup may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does LONGIFENE Syrup work?
LONGIFENE Syrup belongs to the class of drugs called anti-histamine agents. It works by blocking the nerve pathways, which are involved in producing nausea, and migraine. It also inhibits the histamine receptors, thereby providing relief from allergic reactions.
How to take LONGIFENE Syrup?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take LONGIFENE Syrup syrup, tablet as prescribed by the doctor.
- In case of syrup , shake the suspension well before taking each dose so as to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug. Use a measuring cup while taking each dose.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet.
If you miss a dose of LONGIFENE Syrup, please consult your doctor immediately.
What are the drugs that interact with LONGIFENE Syrup?
Drugs that interact with LONGIFENE Syrup include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of LONGIFENE Syrup?
The following are the most common side effects of LONGIFENE Syrup:
- Dry mouth
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Epigastric pain
- Weight gain
- Loss of coordination
- Blurred vision
- Urine retention
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking LONGIFENE Syrup?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to LONGIFENE Syrup or similar drugs.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if LONGIFENE Syrup causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of LONGIFENE Syrup.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to take LONGIFENE Syrup if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking LONGIFENE Syrup?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, liver and kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to LONGIFENE Syrup or similar drugs.
- Inform your doctor about the usage of LONGIFENE Syrup before any scheduled surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions about LONGIFENE Syrup
- How should LONGIFENE Syrup be stored?
- Can I take Aspirin for treating headache while on LONGIFENE Syrup?
- How long can I take LONGIFENE Syrup?
LONGIFENE Syrup should be stored at room temperature (15-30°C) away from sunlight.
It is advisable not to take any drug while on LONGIFENE Syrup as it may cause drug interactions. Therefore, please consult your doctor before taking any drug.
It is advised to take LONGIFENE Syrup for a prescribed duration of time.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.