LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule 10's
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Rs.345.00 (36% Savings)
Rs.390.00 (28% Savings)
Rs.390.47 (28% Savings)
Rs.399.00 (26% Savings)
|Out of stock|
Rs.414.20 (23% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule used for?
LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule is used for obesity management.
LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule work?
LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule belongs to the class of drugs called anti-obesity agents. This drug acts by inhibiting the absorption of dietary fats in the stomach and small intestine. Thus, it prevents the hydrolysis of dietary fats and helps in preventing weight gain.
How to take LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the capsule whole. Do not crush or chew the capsule. Take LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule immediately before a meal or at least one hour after the meal. If you skip a meal or your meal contains no fat, then the dose can be omitted.
If you miss a dose of LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule?
Drugs that interact with LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule?
The following are the most common side effects of LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule:
- Fatty/oily stools
- Faecal urgency
- Rectal bleeding
- Menstrual irregularities
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Severe nausea
- Severe vomiting
- Abdominal pain
- Dark urine
- Back pain
- Painful urination
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule or similar drugs.
- Avoid LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule during pregnancy or breastfeeding as the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
You are advised not to take LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule?
- Tell your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, such as diabetes, gallbladder problems, underactive thyroid gland, HIV infections, seizures, liver or kidney-related diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule
- How should LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule be stored?
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while taking LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule?
- How can I increase the effectiveness of LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule?
- What are the contraindications of LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule?
LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule should be stored at 25OC away from sunlight, heat and radiation.
Yes, it is advised to avoid high-fat diet while taking LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule.
The effectiveness of LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule can be increased by regular exercise and low-fat diet plan.
LIPOCUT 120mg Capsule is contraindicated in patients with chronic malabsorption syndrome, gallbladder stones, pregnancy and lactation.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.