1. KD Tripathi MD. Drugs acting on central nervous system. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 420.
2. McNamara JO. Pharmacotherapy of the Epilepsies. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 600.
3. Porters RJ, Meldrum BS. Anti-seizure Drugs. In: Katzung BG, Masters SB, Trevor AJ, editors. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 411.
4. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page -789.
5. Bassel Abou-Khalil. Levetiracetam in the treatment of epilepsy: Neuropsychiatric disease and treatment. June 2008; [Accessed 06 Oct 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2526377/
6. Accord Healthcare Limited, [Revised March 2019] [Accessed 06 Oct 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.7152.pdf