LCIN 750mg Tablet 10's
By Lupin Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
Rs.53.23 (49% Savings)
Rs.55.53 (47% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is LCIN 750mg Tablet used for?
LCIN 750mg Tablet eye drops are used to treat eye infections caused by certain bacteria.
LCIN 750mg Tablet injection is used to treat a wide range of bacterial infections. It is recommended when LCIN 750mg Tablet cannot be taken by mouth.
LCIN 750mg Tablet tablet/syrup is used to treat bacterial infections. It is also used to treat anthrax or plague.
LCIN 750mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does LCIN 750mg Tablet work?
LCIN 750mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called quinolone antibiotics. The drug acts by inhibiting the action of certain components, which are responsible for DNA replication and propagation. Thus, it decreases the bacterial activity.
How to use LCIN 750mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use LCIN 750mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet.
- For syrup dosage form, shake the suspension well before taking each dose to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug.
- Use a measuring cup while taking each dose.
- LCIN 750mg Tablet injection should be administered by the healthcare provider.
The overdose symptoms of LCIN 750mg Tablet may include:
- Trouble in breathing
- Severe drowsiness
- Slurred speech
What are the drugs that interact with LCIN 750mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with LCIN 750mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of LCIN 750mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of LCIN 750mg Tablet:
- Loss of appetite
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Trouble in breathing
- Severe drowsiness
- Stomach pain
- Yellowing of eyes or skin
- Abdominal pain
- Chest pain
- Irregular heartbeat
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using LCIN 750mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to LCIN 750mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Keep the medicine away from the reach of children.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on LCIN 750mg Tablet.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if LCIN 750mg Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Do not receive any vaccinations while using LCIN 750mg Tablet unless recommended by a doctor.
You are advised not to use LCIN 750mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using LCIN 750mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of kidney or liver disease, diabetes, tendonitis or bursitis.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked questions about LCIN 750mg Tablet
- How should LCIN 750mg Tablet tablet be stored?
- Can I use LCIN 750mg Tablet to my 8-year-old child?
- Is it safe to use LCIN 750mg Tablet during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to use the drug in elderly?
- What are the formulations of LCIN 750mg Tablet available?
LCIN 750mg Tablet should be stored at room temperature, away from heat, light and moisture.
Use LCIN 750mg Tablet in children only when prescribed by the doctor.
Consult your doctor before using LCIN 750mg Tablet during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
LCIN 750mg Tablet may cause musculoskeletal problems in geriatric patients. Therefore, be cautious while using this drug.
LCIN 750mg Tablet is available in eye drops, injection, syrup and tablet dosage forms.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.