LACARNIT 330mg Tablet 10's
By La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is LACARNIT 330mg Tablet used for?
LACARNIT 330mg Tablet is used in the treatment of carnitine deficiency in patients with end-stage renal disease who are undergoing dialysis.
LACARNIT 330mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does LACARNIT 330mg Tablet work?
LACARNIT 330mg Tablet is an amino acid derivative, which is produced naturally in the body. It plays a significant role in the breakdown of fat to produce energy. Thus, it helps to carry out essential biological processes.
How to use LACARNIT 330mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
LACARNIT 330mg Tablet injection is administered only under the supervision of a healthcare provider. Do not self-medicate.
For syrup dosage form, measure the prescribed amount of LACARNIT 330mg Tablet liquid before taking each dose. Shake well before use.
Swallow the LACARNIT 330mg Tablet tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take LACARNIT 330mg Tablet with or without food.
If you miss a dose of LACARNIT 330mg Tablet, consult your doctor immediately.
What are the drugs that interact with LACARNIT 330mg Tablet?
Warfarin is the only drug that interferes with LACARNIT 330mg Tablet. Consult your doctor for other potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of LACARNIT 330mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of LACARNIT 330mg Tablet:
- Muscle pain
- Tingling sensation
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Muscle weakness
- Increased blood calcium levels
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using LACARNIT 330mg Tablet?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on LACARNIT 330mg Tablet
- Avoid consumption of alcohol while using LACARNIT 330mg Tablet
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if LACARNIT 330mg Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Keep the medicine away from children.
- Inform the doctor if you have to undergo a surgery, including dental surgery.
What should you tell your doctor before using LACARNIT 330mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to LACARNIT 330mg Tablet.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing depression, liver or heart diseases.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about LACARNIT 330mg Tablet
- Do I need to undergo any laboratory tests while using LACARNIT 330mg Tablet?
- Can I take Citalopram while using LACARNIT 330mg Tablet?
- What are the overdose symptoms of LACARNIT 330mg Tablet?
- Is it safe to use LACARNIT 330mg Tablet with a family history of seizures?
Yes, your blood glucose levels should be monitored while using LACARNIT 330mg Tablet. However, please consult your doctor.
No, do not take anti-depressants such as Citalopram while using LACARNIT 330mg Tablet, as it may cause drug interactions. However, please consult your doctor.
The overdose symptoms of LACARNIT 330mg Tablet include muscle cramps, allergic reactions, seizures, chills and fever. Please consult the doctor if you experience any of the above symptoms.
No, it is not advisable to use LACARNIT 330mg Tablet while having a history of seizures. Please inform your doctor about your medical history.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.