Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
KEYLYTE Syrup 200ml
By Wallace Pharmaceuticals Ltd
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is KEYLYTE Syrup used for?
KEYLYTE Syrup injection/syrup is used for the treatment of low level of potassium (hypokalaemia).
KEYLYTE Syrup may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does KEYLYTE Syrup work?
KEYLYTE Syrup is a nutritional supplement. The drug acts by providing potassium required for the proper functioning of the body.
How to use KEYLYTE Syrup?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use KEYLYTE Syrup injection/syrup as prescribed by your doctor.
- KEYLYTE Syrup injection should be administered only under medical supervision.
- Shake the syrup well before taking each dose so as to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug. Use a measuring cup while taking each dose.
If you miss a dose of KEYLYTE Syrup, please use it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of KEYLYTE Syrup include the following:
- Irregular heartbeat
- Muscle weakness
You must seek immediate medical care if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with KEYLYTE Syrup?
Drugs that interact with KEYLYTE Syrup include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of KEYLYTE Syrup?
The following are the most common side effects of KEYLYTE Syrup:
- Stomach upset
- Abdominal pain
- Injection site pain
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Slow heartbeat
- Difficulty in breathing
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using KEYLYTE Syrup?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to KEYLYTE Syrup or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of KEYLYTE Syrup.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if KEYLYTE Syrup causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid KEYLYTE Syrup during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
You are advised not to use KEYLYTE Syrup if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using KEYLYTE Syrup?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, liver or other kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about KEYLYTE Syrup
- Should I undergo any laboratory parameters while using KEYLYTE Syrup?
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while using KEYLYTE Syrup?
- How should KEYLYTE Syrup injection be stored?
Yes. It is advised to undergo blood electrolyte levels and ECG while using KEYLYTE Syrup.
Yes. It is advised to follow low-sodium and low-potassium diet while using KEYLYTE Syrup.
KEYLYTE Syrup injection should be stored at room temperature away from heat, light and moisture.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.