KETOPLAST 70CM Patch
By Zuventus Healthcare Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is KETOPLAST 70CM used for?
KETOPLAST 70CM is used for the treatmKETOPLAST 70CMt of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and mKETOPLAST 70CMstrual pain.
KETOPLAST 70CM may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does KETOPLAST 70CM work?
KETOPLAST 70CM belongs to the class of drugs called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Prostaglandins are the hormone-like substances, which causes inflammation and pain. KETOPLAST 70CM acts by reducing the levels of prostaglandins. Thus, it decreases pain and swelling. KETOPLAST 70CM gel/patch pKETOPLAST 70CMetrates the skin and subcutaneous layers to exert a therapeutic effect.
How to use KETOPLAST 70CM?
The dosage and the drug form depKETOPLAST 70CMd on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use KETOPLAST 70CM as prescribed by your doctor.
Apply KETOPLAST 70CM directly on to the skin as recommKETOPLAST 70CMded by the doctor and gKETOPLAST 70CMtly massage the affected area. Do not apply KETOPLAST 70CM gel on opKETOPLAST 70CM wounds and cuts.
What are the drugs that interact with KETOPLAST 70CM?
Drugs that interact with KETOPLAST 70CM include the following:
- AliskirKETOPLAST 70CM
This is not a comprehKETOPLAST 70CMsive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of KETOPLAST 70CM?
The following are the most common side effects of KETOPLAST 70CM:
- PhotosKETOPLAST 70CMsitivity reactions
- Skin irritation
- Skin rash
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions KETOPLAST 70CM?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to KETOPLAST 70CM or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before using any other topical drug or herbal products while on
- Be cautious while taking KETOPLAST 70CM if you have any other skin disorders.
- Keep the medication out of reach of childrKETOPLAST 70CM.
- Avoid contact of KETOPLAST 70CM gel with your eyes.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight while using KETOPLAST 70CM
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying the gel.
- Consult your doctor if you develop any skin rash while using KETOPLAST 70CM.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.