|Out of stock|
Rs.50.58 (57% Savings)
|Out of stock|
Rs.59.84 (49% Savings)
|Out of stock|
Rs.70.73 (40% Savings)
Rs.82.00 (31% Savings)
Rs.90.00 (24% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet used for?
JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet is used for the treatment of the following conditions:
- Peptic ulcers
- Acid-reflux disorders
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Erosive esophagitis
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet is also used to treat peptic ulcers induced by the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet work?
JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called proton pump inhibitors. It acts by supressing the gastric acid secretion at the secretory surface of the gastric parietal cell. It blocks the final step of acid secretion and decreases the acid production.
How to use JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet/capsule whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule. Take the drug 30 to 60 minutes before meals. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
Orodispersible tablet form of JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet should be taken by placing it on the tongue and sucking it gently.
If you miss a dose of JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet:
- Abnormal heartbeat
- Leg cramps
- Water retention
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid taking antacids an hour before or after taking JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may worsen the side effects of JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor.
- Avoid JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Be cautious while taking JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet if you have any kidney impairment.
You are advised not to take JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discoloration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of diabetes, nerve, liver or kidney problems, and heartburn.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet
- How long does JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet take to show its effect?
- Who shouldn’t take JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet tablet?
- What are the conditions that require dosage adjustment of JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet?
- Is it necessary to take vitamin B12 supplements if I use JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet for long-term?
The symptoms such as heartburn and indigestion are relieved immediately after taking the tablet. However, you must take the tablet for at least few weeks as recommended by the doctor.
JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet should be avoided by the patients who are allergic to it and those with a history of phenylketonuria.
Patients with liver disease, osteoporosis and vitamin B12 deficiency may require low dose of JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet.
No. There is no requirement for monitoring for any laboratory parameters while taking JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet.
Use of JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet for long-term may cause decreased ability of the gut to absorb vitamin B12 from the bloodstream. Therefore, you may require vitamin B12 supplements while using JUNIOR LANZOL 30mg Tablet for long-term.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.