1. KD. Tripathi. Anthelmintic Drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 853-854.
2. James McCarthy, Alex Loukas and Peter J. Hotez. Chemotherapy of Helminth Infections. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1454-1456.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 2119-2121.
4. B. M. Monisha, Madhumitha and S. Thilagavathi. Comparison of efficiency of 1% permethrin lotion vs. 0.5% ivermectin shampoo in the treatment of pediculosis capitis. ResearchGate. [Revised on June 2018]. [Accessed 23rd January 2021] https://www.researchgate.net/publication/326598151_Comparison_of_efficiency_of_1_permethrin_lotion_vs_05_ivermectin_shampoo_in_the_treatment_of_pediculosis_capitis
5. United Laboratories. Efficacy and Safety of Topical 0.5% Ivermectin Lotion for the Treatment of Head Lice Infestation in Filipinos. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on March 2018] [Accessed 23rd January 2021] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03286101
6. Terri L Meinking, Kamara Mertz-Rivera, Maria Elena Villar, Margie Bell. Assessment of the safety and efficacy of three concentrations of topical ivermectin lotion as a treatment for head lice infestation. NIH National Library of Medicine, National center for biotechnology information. Pubmed.gov. [Revised on January 2013] [Accessed 23rd January 2021] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23278618/
7. DPT Laboratories LTD. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. [Revised on June 2017] [Accessed 23rd June 2021] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2017/202736s003lbl.pdf