1. KD. Tripathi. Anthelmintic Drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 853-854.
2. James McCarthy, Alex Loukas and Peter J. Hotez. Chemotherapy of Helminth Infections. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1454-1456.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 2119-2121.
4. Zydus Worldwide DMCC. Bioequivalence Study of Ivermectin Cream 1% in Treatment of Moderate to Severe Facial Rosacea. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on October 2020] [Accessed 23rd January 2021] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04106726
5. James Q. Del Rosso. Topical Ivermectin: Data Supporting Dual Modes of Action in Rosacea. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. September 2017. [Accessed 23rd January 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5749619/
6. Chiel Cristiano F. Ebbelaar, Aalt W. Venema and Maria R. Van Dijk. Topical Ivermectin in the Treatment of Papulopustular Rosacea: A Systematic Review of Evidence and Clinical Guideline Recommendations. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. June 2018. [Accessed 23rd January 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6109029/
7. Galderma Laboratories. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on July 2019] [Accessed 23rd January 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6819.pdf
8. Galderma Laboratories. Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA). [Revised on September 2017] [Accessed 23rd January 2021] https://www.hpra.ie/img/uploaded/swedocuments/2196547.PPA1097_030_001.427fa122-d5ce-4326-98ac-de961c36524d.000001Product%20Leaflet%20Approved.171020.pdf
9. Galderma Laboratories. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. [Revised on December 2014]. [Accessed 23rd January 2021] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2014/206255lbl.pdf