1. KD. Tripathi. Anthelmintic Drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 853-854.
2. James McCarthy, Alex Loukas and Peter J. Hotez. Chemotherapy of Helminth Infections. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1454-1456.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 2119-2121.
4. Zeno Bisoffi, Dora Buonfrate, Andrea Angheben, Marina Boscolo, Mariella Anselmi, Stefania Marocco, Geraldo Monteiro, Maria Gobbo, Giulia Bisoffi and Federico Gobbi. Randomized Clinical Trial on Ivermectin versus Thiabendazole for the Treatment of Strongyloidiasis. PLOS. July 2011. [Accessed 25th January 2021] https://journals.plos.org/plosntds/article?id=10.1371/journal.pntd.0001254
5. A Datry, I Hilmarsdottir, R Mayorga-Sagastume, M Lyagoubi, P Gaxotte, S Biligui, J Chodakewitz, D Neu, M Danis, M Gentilini. Treatment of Strongyloides stercoralis infection with ivermectin compared with albendazole: results of an open study of 60 cases. NIH National Library of Medicine, National center for biotechnology information. Pubmed.gov. May-June 1994. [Accessed 25th January 2021] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7974685/
6. C Naquira, G Jimenez, J G Guerra, R Bernal, D R Nalin, D Neu, M Aziz. Ivermectin for human strongyloidiasis and other intestinal helminths. NIH National Library of Medicine, National center for biotechnology information. Pubmed.gov. March 1989. [Accessed 25th January 2021] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2929853/
7. Tadesse Hailu, Endalkachew Nibret, Arancha Amor, Abaineh Munshea and Melaku Anegagrie. Efficacy of Single Dose Ivermectin Against Strongyloides stercoralis Infection Among Primary School Children in Amhara National Regional State. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. June 2020. [Accessed 25th January 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7297470/
8. Merck Sharp & Dohme. STROMECTOL® Ivermectin Consumer Medicine Information. [Revised on August 2020]. [Accessed 25th January 2021] https://secure.healthlinks.net.au/content/msd/cmi.cfm?product=mkcstrob
9. EUROPEENNE DE PHARMACOTECHNIE – EUROPHARTECH. Heads of Medicines Agencies (HMA). MRI Index. [Accessed 25th January 2021] https://mri.cts-mrp.eu/Human/Downloads/NL_H_3952_001_FinalPL.pdf
10. NuLife Pharmaceuticals. Iverscab Tablets (Ivermectin Tablets U.S.P. 6 Mg/ 12 Mg). [Accessed 25th January 2021] http://www.nulifepharma.com/p-products/iverscab-tablets
11. MSD BV. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. 2009. [Accessed 25th January 2021] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2009/050742s026lbl.pdf